Almost exactly one year ago today The Huffington Post posted a blog on why Direct Mail isn’t dead. We agree! It’s a great way to put your business in the home or office or your target audience. It’s also still a great and profitable way for non-profit organizations to raise funding during their annual appeals.
In the article they list go over six different ways to make your direct marketing campaign a success. Read our simplified list below.
5 Ways to Nail a Direct Mail Campaign
- Entice them with a sweet treat by offering a special discount or promotion.
- Be targeted. Don’t waste your time and money sending mail to people who have no need or want for your products or services.
- Make it personal with inkjet printing.
- Don’t sound like a broken record used car salesman. Buy Buy Buy! Never equals Sold Sold Sold!
- Don’t forget follow up. Use the piece as a conversation starter.
Want to learn more? Read the full article from The Huffington Post here.